This Policy applies to personal data we obtain when you use our website, products, and/or services, regardless of the form of such inquiries.
Please read this Policy carefully.
In this Policy, “TEKLYNX”, "we", "our", or "us" refer to Tkx Corporation SAS and “Site” refers to the websites that we edit (which includes, but is not limited to, “www.teklynx.com”). For more information about us, see the “Contact Information” section.
Third party websites
Information TEKLYNX collects
We collect information to provide better services to all our users. The information TEKLYNX collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
The kinds of Personal Information we may collect include:
- your first name and last name;
- your business e-mail address;
- your phone number, fax number;
- your job title;
- credit card number;
- information about your computer or your mobile device (e.g. your IP address, Windows version, printer used, browser type and browser language);
- information about how you use our services (e.g. which pages you have viewed, the time you viewed them, and what you clicked on).
Personal Information that we seek is sought from you in your business capacity rather than in your individual capacity.
How and why TEKLYNX processes your Personal Information
We may collect certain kinds of information and process (use) them, as described below:
IP Addresses. An Internet protocol (IP) address is a unique identifier automatically assigned to a user's computer when logging onto the Internet. IP addresses are used to identify server problems, administer a website, and compile aggregated statistics for marketing and research purposes.
Navigational Data. Navigational data includes log files and clickstream data. Navigational data can identify a user's Web browser and operating system, when and for how long a user visits a website, what pages a user views on a website, and the address of the website that the user was visiting previously. This information is typically used to administer a website, improve website content, and compile aggregated statistics for marketing and research purposes. Our Site collects navigational data.
Website Data. Personal information is collected on our Site in many different ways, including when you:
- Send us an e-mail or complete and submit an e-mail / "Contact Us" reply form. In this case, we may use the information you provide for many reasons, including to reply to your e-mail and to learn more about our users.
- Register a product or demo online. We use the information you provide to notify you when new versions of the product or demo are released.
- Submit a literature request, demo request, catalog request, or mailing list form. In this case, we use the information you provide to send to you, online or offline, materials you request, and to contact you regarding product demonstrations.
- Submit a product suggestion form. We use the information you submit on a product suggestion form to consider, develop, and evaluate new products and services.
- Download certain kinds of software or information available on the Site. We use the information submitted in connection with such downloads to inform you of new software or information releases and to record who has downloaded the software and information available on this Site.
- Enter an online promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. We use the information you submit to determine eligibility and to contact you in connection with the promotion, contest, or sweepstakes. We may use the information you provide to send to you, online or offline, materials you request, and to contact you regarding product demonstrations.
- Complete survey, feedback, and question forms. We use the information provided in these forms to respond to your questions, evaluate products and services, and better understand our shareholders, distributors, and customers.
We also reserve the right to use Personal Information (other than Resume Information) to market our products and services and those of other third parties that we think might be of interest to you, unless you have indicated a preference not to receive such marketing materials. If you do not want to receive such marketing materials, please see the paragraph entitled "Stop Communications" below.
We may use third-party service providers to collect the information described above and also to contact you as described above.
We reserve the right to make full use of all information acquired through our Site that is not in personally identifiable form and also to combine Personal Information (other than Resume Information) collected through the Site with other kinds of information we obtain. For example, we may combine your company's name (collected on-line) with certain credit information (collected off-line) to create a customer profile. In addition, we may link actively-collected Personal Information (e.g., name, e-mail address) with passively-collected information (e.g., IP addresses, cookie). By combining such information, we are better able to understand how our users use our Site, what products and services interest our users, and what kinds of purchases our users are likely to make.
Service Data. Personal data collected when you use our support services or professional services. We use the data submitted to provide our support services and/or professional services, when providing you with information about the use of our software, products and/or services, and when communicating with you.
Transaction Data. We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of software, products and/or services. We use the data submitted to supply the purchased software, products and/or services and to maintain records of those transactions.
Activation Data. Personal data collected when you activate the software you purchased. We use the data submitted for license management purposes, to inform you of new software releases, and to send you information on other products and/or services.
Usage Data. We may process data about your use of our website and software. Usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, printer used. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. We use this data to analyze the use of our website and software and for research purposes.
Security and retention
Transmissions over the Internet are never 100% secure or error-free. As a result, we do not, and cannot, guarantee the security, accuracy, or completeness of the Personal Information we gather from you. You should be aware that e-mail submitted (including forms submitted via e-mail) may not be secure or encrypted, so you should take particular care in deciding what information you send via e-mail. However, once we receive any Personal Information you provide to us, we do take reasonable steps to protect such Personal Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Your data is only kept for as long as necessary for the purposes mentioned above or for any legal reason should that occur.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose Personal Information collected to all of our affiliated companies and distributors. We may also share, transfer, or disclose Personal Information submitted to other third parties, but only as provided in this Policy. When we share Personal Information with third parties, we take reasonable steps to ensure that these third parties will protect the Personal Information and use it only for the purposes for which it was disclosed. We also reserve the right to disclose or transfer any Personal Information collected:
- to protect the security of the Site;
- to protect ourselves and our affiliated companies against liability;
- to respond to subpoenas or other judicial processes;
- if we believe in good faith that the law requires it;
- in connection with any sale, assignment, or other transfer of all or a part of our business or company or any business or our affiliated companies.
The disclosure of Personal Information as explained in this Policy may be to a party outside your jurisdiction. By accepting the terms of this Policy, you consent to the transfer of Personal Information you have submitted to us, to our affiliated companies, and to any other third parties described in this Policy, all or some of which may be located in foreign jurisdictions that may not provide "adequate protection" for Personal Information.
What are your rights in relation to your Personal Information
Please send an e-mail to email@example.com if you wish to modify, correct, or change this information. We will take appropriate steps to comply with your request, but reserve the right to use Personal Information you have submitted to verify your identity.
Your rights in relation to your Personal Information are:
- the right to access your personal data;
- the right to request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- the right to restrict processing in some specific situations;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Please see the paragraph entitled "Stop Communications" below;
- the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used format;
- the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
If you are receiving marketing communications (brochures, e-mails, etc.) from us or anyone else with whom we may share Personal Information as described in this Policy, and you no longer wish to receive such communications, please click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any marketing email we send to you or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Website’s Plugins and tools
Third-Party Analytics. We use third-party analytics tools to collect non-personally identifiable information such as browser type, language preference, referring website, what webpages you visit, and demographic information (such as age, gender, and interests). We have implemented and use Display Advertising to allow for Google Demographics & Interest Reporting.
We may use and combine this information and data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) to provide general profiles, in an aggregate non-personally identifiable form, about our users and their preferences in the content of our websites, to analyze trends and statistics, and to help us address problems with and improve our website design, products and services.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using Google Ads Settings. You can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser plugin to prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
Cookies. "Cookies" are small text files sent from a website to the hard drive of a user's computer to store bits of information related to that user. Cookies can store a variety of information, including IP addresses, navigational data, server information, and data transfer times. There are two kinds of cookies: session cookies, which are deleted once a user closes his or her Web browser window or otherwise turns off his computer, and persistent cookies, which remain on a user's computer hard drive until deleted.
Session cookies are typically used to aid in website navigation and to collect statistical information.
Persistent cookies can also aid in website navigation and collecting statistical information, but are typically used to customize a website for a user, such as by storing passwords and preferences so that users do not have to reenter them each time they visit a website.
This Site uses both session cookies and persistent cookies.
"Internet Tags" (also known as single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs, and 1-by-1 GIFs) are similar to cookies, but they are smaller and are typically used to collect information such as the IP address and browser type related to the user's computer. This Site uses "Internet Tags."
We hope that you will share with us any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information practices described in this Policy. Please feel free to send us an e-mail at email@example.com or write to us at TEKLYNX AMERICAS INC., 501 W Northshore Drive, Suite H-380, Glendale, WI 53217, Attn: Marketing Communications.
www.teklynx.com is a website owned by Tkx Corporation SAS.
This Site is not directed to children under the age of 13 and does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time and in our sole discretion. Please check the Policy frequently and particularly before you submit additional information. Your continued use of the Site, products or services constitutes acceptance of such changes in the Policy.