Partnering for Your Success: Total GHS Compliance with TEKLYNX & Tetra Tech
TEKLYNX is excited to announce that we have partnered with the leading GHS regulatory consultant, Tetra Tech, for a live webinar discussing a complete GHS compliance solution for data selection and management, consulting, and GHS label design and management.
A. J. Guikema, GHS Management Consultant of Tetra Tech, and Nick Recht, TEKLYNX Enterprise Product Manager, present: Partnering for Your Success: Total GHS Compliance with TEKLYNX & Tetra Tech. Download the recording to educate and prepare yourself for the regulation.
In this webinar, A. J. and Nick will discuss implications of the Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)’s Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) regulation, while touching on:
- Why TEKLYNX & Tetra Tech partnered to provide a complete GHS compliance solution
- What is GHS? Why is it important to your business?
- Examples and recommendations for Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Anatomy of a GHS-compliant label and database integration to access SDS data
- Services and support for ongoing maintenance and upkeep
As the next deadline for GHS compliance rapidly approaches, it is important to know the facts. Download and watch the webinar so you can be prepared for what is to come!
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner