SUPPORT LIFE CYCLE POLICY
The TEKLYNX Product Support Life Cycle policy provides consistent and predictable guidelines for product support availability at the time of product release. This policy provides advance notification of planned changes in product availability and support, with the intention of helping customers and partners with their product planning decisions.
PRE MAJOR RELEASE PHASE [ 1-2 MONTHS BEFORE MAJOR VERSION RELEASE ]
- Existing major version is sold and supported fully by TEKLYNX.
POST MAJOR RELEASE PHASE [ 0-6 MONTHS AFTER MAJOR VERSION RELEASE ]
- Standard support offerings (e-mail, phone, and fax support) for the new release begin.
- Development on previous versions is limited to bug fixes that will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Not every bug will warrant a fix. Development/Product Management will make all final decisions.
EXTENDED SUPPORT PHASE [ 6-12 MONTHS AFTER MAJOR VERSION RELEASE ]
- Standard support offerings continue.
- All development for previous version ends 6 months after major release.
- All development, bug fixes and enhancements continue for latest version.
NON-SUPPORTED PHASE [ 12+ MONTHS AFTER MAJOR VERSION RELEASE ]
- Standard support offerings for previous versions end.
- Online self-help support information will be available via the TEKLYNX web site.
모든 파트너 보기
Microsoft 골드 인증 파트너
Oracle 골드 파트너