GHS Label Software
Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) Hazard Communication (HazCom) Standard incorporates the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) to improve safety and protect the health of workers within the chemical industry.
The Final Rule states that as of June 1, 2015, all chemical manufacturers, importers, distributors and employers must comply with all modified provisions. As of December 1, 2015, all distributors can no longer ship chemicals labeled under the old HazCom Standard.
As of June 1, 2016, employers must update alternative workplace labeling and hazard communication program and provide additional employee training for newly identified physical or health hazards.
Read the case study on how CODESOFT helped chemical manufacturing and supply company, BeanTown Chemical, increase staff efficiency by 10%, completely eliminate wasted label stock, and become GHS compliant.
TEKLYNX has two GHS label software solutions available for GHS labeling compliance. Find your solution by answering these two questions:
- Are you looking for an advanced barcode label designer for your GHS labels?
- CODESOFT barcode label design application supports a variety of industry-specific labeling regulations. Easily design labels with the required GHS elements, ensuring GHS labeling compliance. Download a free demo now.
GHS Label in TEKLYNX Software illustrating the six required elements of a GHS-compliant label
Are you looking for a more centralized solution that includes an advanced barcode label designer, approval and security module, and automated network printing, all from a browser-based user interface?
- TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS enterprise label management solution is designed specifically to address chemical labeling and GHS requirements. TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS can pull symbols, signal words, and hazard elements from a centralized database, ensuring that your labels accurately classify chemicals and specify HazCom elements for labeling and Safety Data Sheets (SDS) as required by GHS.
Request a free demonstration now.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS helps automate the entire labeling process and provides central management to ensure process enforcement and additional control. Get a head start on GHS compliance by implementing a single solution that meets all of your business needs.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS Diagram
- Are you looking for more than a labeling solution?
- TEKLYNX is proud to partner with Tetra Tech, a leading GHS consultant. Together, Tetra Tech and TEKLYNX offer a complete GHS solution. While TEKLYNX brings the expertise on GHS label design and printing, Tetra Tech supports SDS, GHS data management, export/import regulation compliance, and more.
- Download our free eBook, Your Guide to a Complete GHS Solution, to learn more about TEKLYNX & Tetra Tech's partnership and how we can help you achieve GHS compliance.
Check out these helpful videos:
GHS Labels Made Easy with TEKLYNX CODESOFT:
How TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS adds value to your business:
For a GHS compliant label designer, download a free demo of CODESOFT today!
For a centralized enterprise label management solution to design and print your GHS compliant labels, request a free demonstration of TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS today!