Enterprise Account Executive
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for opportunity identification including cross-sell and up-sell of installed TEKLYNX software (label design or enterprise) within “Named Accounts” and will serve as their primary point of contact to the end users. This individual will regularly interact with the business partner account teams including customer service and tech support. The position will report directly to the Enterprise Sales Executive. It’s the responsibility of the Account Executive to make sure he/she understands the install base of our existing enterprise customers and works within an Account Management structure to establish the scope of opportunity within these accounts. This individual will proactively seek audience within the large accounts to ensure they are educated on our full scope of offerings and ensure customer service and experience is at the highest level. While this individual has direct contact with end users they will at no time take business direct where there is already a business partner relationship. All activities will be tracked and opportunities will be managed in TEKLYNX Dynamics CRM system. This is a strategic sales and relationship management position that requires big picture, critical thinking ability to build and optimize business plans and expand the footprint or share of wallet TEKLYNX has within these accounts. Customer focus, the ability to influence others, negotiation, Large Account Management and business acumen are required competencies.
The candidate must possess excellent communication skills, time management and interpersonal skills with proven large account and enterprise sales skills. Must be able to strategically build and maintain relationships between TEKLYNX, the reseller and the end user. Installed base knowledge of each account is critical and understanding the importance of cross functional business teams to leverage what is currently installed to take grow deeper and wider into the accounts. Time management, the ability to handle ambiguity along with lengthy opportunity development cycles is important. Minimum education requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a background in sales and marketing or account management. 5 years sales or account management experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Interested candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to: Doug_niemeyer@teklynx.com OR TEKLYNX International; Attn: Doug Niemeyer; 501 W Northshore Dr., Ste. H-380, Glendale WI 53217
- Achieve lead/opportunity targets on a monthly basis
- Hit monthly and quarterly revenue targets as determined by the Director of Sales
- The primary point of contact for Named Accounts (outside of our enterprise sales team)
- Maintain consistent communication and a pulse on the health of the relationship with each named account through regular meetings and day-to-day contact (typically remote)
- Grow and build relationships by identifying areas of opportunity to grown within the named accounts (expand existing, sell to subsidiaries, locations, etc., introduce new ideas for business efficiency)
- Recruit attendance to end user webinars, K-base usage, other end user related events / resources
- Contact and secure new business as well as maintain and grow existing business through phone contacts, site visits, training, trade shows, etc.
- Build rapport and credibility with timely and consistent follow up/responsiveness asking questions and delivering constructive business oriented answers
- Attend weekly pipeline meetings being prepared to discuss opportunities be level of priority (timeframe, size, scope, risk)
- Work with the sales and marketing teams as well as product management to bring new ideas, concerns, case studies, testimonials, areas of improvement to the forefront
- Accurately forecast upcoming opportunities and revenue associated to such opportunity for the purpose of revenue attainment
- Proactively escalate critical relationship challenges to TEKLYNX leadership team to avoid negative customer experiences
- Travel will be required but dependent upon the opportunity at hand and approved by the Enterprise Software Sales Executive or Director of Sales
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner