Are you still using TEKLYNX software with hardware key options? Now is the time to make the switch to keyless versions of TEKLYNX software!
All editions of TEKLYNX software now use a software activation method which replaces the conventional hardware protection key (dongle) that was previously required to run the software.
TEKLYNX now offers a new automated wizard that will perform the HASP driver upgrade for you. Download the latest HASP drivers and follow the directions below to perform the upgrade.
1. If you have not already done so, download the latest HASP drivers. Be sure to select the Save option when your browser prompts you to save or run the file from its current location.
Save the file to a location you will easily be able to find (for example, the desktop). Once the file is downloaded, unzip the .zip archive to a location on your PC you can easily find (such as the desktop).
2. Remove the parallel or USB HASP key from your PC and close the software to ensure all services using the driver have been stopped.
Although the driver update program can terminate applications accessing the driver, it cannot terminate services running on the PC. For example, if the License Manager is running as a service, you must stop the service before upgrading the driver.
3. Disable any antivirus software you have running on your PC. You can either consult the directions for your antivirus software or contact your IT department for assistance.
4. Double-click the HASPUserSetup.exe file. If an Open File – Security Warning appears, click Run. The introduction screen of the wizard will appear. Click Next to begin the HASP driver upgrade.
5. The license agreement screen will appear. Select the I accept the agreement option and click Next.
6. Click Next to begin the installation.
7. The wizard will show the file copy status and also notify you when the new HASP drivers are being installed.
8. The final screen of the wizard will open, confirming that your HASP driver has been successfully updated. Click Finish to close the wizard.
9. Re-enable your antivirus software and reattach the HASP key to your PC. Click OK to close the wizard. If you are using a parallel HASP key, reboot your PC to ensure that the key is recognized.
If your software is still running in demo mode after following the above instructions, reboot your PC and run the wizard again. If the software still runs in demo mode after rebooting and running the wizard a second time, please contact TEKLYNX Technical Support in your region.