TEKLYNX Offers LABEL MATRIX 8.3 PowerPro Single User label design software for Latin American users
22 June 2009
LABEL MATRIX PowerPro LA makes it easy for users to design bar codes and program RFID labels in Spanish and Portuguese...
MILWAUKEE – June 23, 2009 – TEKLYNX® International, the world’s leading developer of software products for the AIDC marketplace, today announced a special edition of LABEL MATRIX® 8.3 PowerPro label design and printing software for Latin American users. Called LABEL MATRIX PowerPro LA, the single user edition of the software offers an easy-to-use interface in Spanish and Portuguese, advanced features for RFID applications, and enhanced label design capabilities.
“With a Latin American edition of LABEL MATRIX PowerPro, we’ve provided a more cost-effective way for Latin American customers to design and print labels,” commented Beth Lukomski, product manager for label design at TEKLYNX International. “LABEL MATRIX PowerPro LA has all of the same features as the regular edition of LABEL MATRIX PowerPro, and its low price makes it the best value in the market for designing and printing bar code, compliance, or RFID labels in any industry.”
LABEL MATRIX PowerPro LA adds new features...
- Print to Picture – Enables users to export their label designs for use in popular graphic editing applications. Users can utilize the graphic application’s tools to modify the label design and then re-import the label into LABEL MATRIX for printing.
- Advanced Security Controls – Allow administrators to manage user access to labels to meet compliance standards.
- RFID Support – Provides an easy-to-use interface for users printing and programming RFID labels, with the advanced functionality required to support the most popular RFID printers and tags.
- Printer Support – LABEL MATRIX supports over 2,100 thermal and thermal-transfer label printers and any printer with a valid Windows driver supplied by the manufacturer. Specialized TEKLYNX drivers enable users to easily and efficiently take advantage of powerful printer capabilities.
- Database Connectivity – LABEL MATRIX allows users to connect to external data sources to easily pull information into label designs, reducing errors by eliminating manual data entry.
A single user version of LABEL MATRIX 8.3 PowerPro LA is available immediately from authorized TEKLYNX resellers. Full demo versions of LABEL MATRIX PowerPro LA are available for download from the Download Center
TEKLYNX International is the leading software developer of AIDC products including software for label design, host connectivity, and data collection. Its software products feature the widest range of device and driver support in the industry. TEKLYNX is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has connectivity relationships with multiple ERP software providers. Over 600,000 companies in 120 countries rely on its integrated software solutions for supply chain automation, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, inventory control and asset management. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee with operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore.
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner