TEKLYNX offers LABEL MATRIX 8.3 PowerPro label design software at mid-range price
13 July 2009
Simplified product offering provides better value and advanced features to end-users…
MILWAUKEE – July 14, 2009 – TEKLYNX® International, the world’s leading developer of software products for the AIDC marketplace, today announced a new version of LABEL MATRIX PowerPro. In an effort to simplify its label design offering and offer better value to customers, only two versions of LABEL MATRIX will be offered – LABEL MATRIX QuickDraw, a single-user program for basic label design tasks, and LABEL MATRIX PowerPro, a full-featured networkable label designer with advanced data integration capabilities. LABEL MATRIX PowerPro is now being offered at a lower price. The mid-range version of LABEL MATRIX will no longer be available. LABEL MATRIX 8 Single Users can upgrade to LABEL MATRIX PowerPro for free if they have a Software Maintenance Agreement (SMA).
“Simplifying our product offering makes it easier for customers to get what they need,” commented Beth Lukomski, product manager for label design at TEKLYNX International. “With two versions of LABEL MATRIX, customers can choose the features that best suit their requirements and get the best value in the industry.”
LABEL MATRIX PowerPro 8.3 adds new features...
With these edition changes comes a new version of LABEL MATRIX 8. LABEL MATRIX 8.3 PowerPro has additional features:
- Print to Picture – Enables users to export their label designs for use in popular graphic editing applications. Users can utilize the graphic application’s tools to modify the label design and then re-import the label into LABEL MATRIX for printing.
- Advanced Security Controls – Allow administrators to manage user access to labels to meet compliance standards.
- RFID Support – Provides an easy-to-use interface for users printing and programming RFID labels, with the advanced functionality required to support the most popular RFID printers and tags.
- Printer Support – LABEL MATRIX supports over 2,100 thermal and thermal-transfer label printers and any printer with a valid Windows driver supplied by the manufacturer. Specialized TEKLYNX drivers enable users to easily and efficiently take advantage of powerful printer capabilities.
- Database Connectivity – LABEL MATRIX allows users to connect to external data sources to easily pull information into label designs, reducing errors by eliminating manual data entry.
LABEL MATRIX 8.3 is available immediately from authorized TEKLYNX resellers. Full demo versions of LABEL MATRIX 8.3 are available for download from the Download
TEKLYNX International is the leading software developer of AIDC products including software for label design, host connectivity, and data collection. Its software products feature the widest range of device and driver support in the industry. TEKLYNX is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and has connectivity relationships with multiple ERP software providers. Over 600,000 companies in 120 countries rely on its integrated software solutions for supply chain automation, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, inventory control and asset management. The company is headquartered in Milwaukee with operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore.
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner