TEKLYNX Unveils Exclusive Channel Program
25 March 2013
Coordinated Sales and Marketing Strategy Drives Partner Engagement, Revenue
MILWAUKEE (March 25, 2013) − TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions, has developed an exclusive partner channel program that will continue to drive the company’s substantial revenue growth into 2013 and beyond. With the program’s launch slated for late spring, the initiative will reinvigorate TEKLYNX’ sales channel by collaborating and focusing on software sales as a business strategy.
“Our resellers are experiencing success by leveraging barcode labeling software to grow hardware and consumable sales,” said Laura Henderson, General Manager of TEKLYNX Americas. “By working with our partners to develop a cohesive marketing and sales strategy, we are helping them exceed their sales goals in all industries – with small to large businesses alike.”
New to TEKLYNX, Global Marketing Director Jenna Wagner has extensive experience in channel marketing, management and lead generation from her 10 years at Frantz Group. Wagner’s knowledge of integrated marketing, account growth, sales funnel management and strategic operations will support this channel initiative and drive partner engagement.
“I am thrilled to be coming on board at such a pivotal time for TEKLYNX,” said Wagner. “Our channel initiative has the potential to create lasting impact for our dedicated strategic partners. I look forward to cultivating strong relationships with key resellers while we continue to focus on marketing efforts that generate strong end user demand and positive experiences.”
This channel initiative caps off a strong year for TEKLYNX. Business highlights include:
- Continued focus on barcode labeling software solutions for small, midsize and large businesses contributed to revenue growth of 28% year-over-year.
- Enterprise software installations for multiple large clients, including Freelin-Wade and Owens Corning. TEKLYNX enterprise solutions have transformed the operations of these and other major companies.
- Introduction of a subscription licensing option, designed to make TEKLYNX software more accessible to end users and provide greater sales opportunity for resellers. As the only barcode label design company offering this type of licensing, TEKLYNX has reinforced its commitment to building partnerships and cultivating long-term relationships.
- Launch of a turnkey solution for Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS) compliant chemical labeling with Epson America, Inc. TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS ensures compliance for chemical manufacturers, while eliminating the time-consuming task of identifying multi-vendor, compatible GHS-compliant components.
- With the launch of the 2012 versions of LABEL MATRIX, LABELVIEW and CODESOFT, TEKLYNX software is fully compatible with the Windows 8 platform.
“2012 was a record-breaking year for TEKLYNX. We broadened our product offering and helped our customers recognize tangible bottom-line results from their labeling processes,” said Henderson. “2013 is off to a strong start as we continue to focus on what really matters – helping our partners and customers improve their processes through better barcode labeling software solutions.”
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions. Its products feature the widest range of device and driver support in the industry. TEKLYNX is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, and has connectivity relationships with multiple Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software providers. More than 600,000 companies in 120 countries rely on its integrated software solutions for supply chain automation, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, inventory control and asset management. TEKLYNX is headquartered in France with operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore. More information on TEKLYNX International is available at www.teklynx.com.