CODESOFT 9.00.02 Now Available
07 October 2010
A new release of CODESOFT is available for download.
CODESOFT 9.00.02 adds the following new features:
- Variables can be organized in subcategories in the data sources display.
- A new setting allows you to disable wizards by default.
- Formatting can be disabled in the GS1 wizard to allow printing on printers that can receive barcode formulas.
- Barcode wizards now use the formatted output value for variables defined in the barcode formula.
- CODESOFT now supports Autocad files up to version 2010.
- A new Full Clipping Mode setting clips graphic text and barcodes that are positioned partially outside of the label.
- Modulo 16 check digit is now available for CODABAR and as a formula.
- A default option for printer selection allows you to use the printer defined in the document.
The CODESOFT Release Notes contain a full list of enhancements and defect fixes for previous versions.
View Release Notes
CODESOFT 9.00.02 is compatible and fully tested to work with the following TEKLYNX software products:
- LABEL ARCHIVE 3.10
- SENTINEL 6.00
- BACKTRACK 6.00
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner