Job Summary: TEKLYNX Marketing Specialist is responsible for ensuring the company's product documentation, sales and marketing, and training materials are worthy of a global software leader. This individual will be responsible for creating product documentation, training materials, videos and web marketing material for minor and major product releases. Must ensure all web and product documentation supports business objectives. This person will interact with the development team, product managers, sales team, vendors and customers to aid in the development of effective product content. Must enjoy working in a team environment and have good people skills.
Job Requirements: The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, journalism, or technical communications. Other degrees will be considered if experience justifies. Must have proven experience working for a software company. Experience with Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Captivate, Quark, Photoshop, Illustrator and Framemaker is preferred. Must include working knowledge of database software, proprietary software and be proficient in basic HTML. Strong attention to detail, with proven ability to create and edit product documentation to the highest level of satisfaction. Must meet project deadlines and be highly organized and detail oriented. This person must be comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and be able to keep up with technology. S/he must have the ability to filter and adapt information to design documentation and web content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creates training and marketing videos.
- Responsible for ensuring all print, web and electronic documentation are accurate and meaningful and will work to continuously improve documentation in response to customer and market needs.
- Assists with partner co-marketing programs to support sales and partner development.
- Owns the partner download demo now program / process / communications.
- Works with Marketing and Sales to create meaningful, keyword-dense web content and will be responsible for making changes as necessary in response to web analytics.
- Will assist in creating brochures, landing pages, graphics, email campaigns and other sales support materials as defined by promotional plans.
- Will review and research competitors to improve and optimize web and multimedia content and maintain a competitive position.
- Assists in the development of promotional and newsletter copy.
- Works closely with marketing communications supervisor and product managers in the development of online campaigns and graphics.
- Maintains information about competitive products and provides analysis and input to the management team in order to maintain a competitive position.
Critical Success Factors Include:
- Continuous improvements to web content and overall increase in web traffic and decrease bounce rate.
- All product documentation is complete, accurate and available before products launch.
Partners, customers and employees have the information they need to buy, use, and distribute all TEKLYNX products.
Interested candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to: Jenna_Wagner@teklynx.com OR TEKYLYNX International; Attn: Jenna Wagner; 409 E. Silver Spring Dr., Ste. U12, Whitefish Bay, WI 53217
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner