Job Summary: TEKLYNX’ Marketing Intern will assist with for creating marketing collateral, graphics, videos and web content for minor and major product releases and other marketing campaigns. This person will interact with the development team, product managers, sales team, vendors and customers to aid in the development of effective product content. Must enjoy working in a team environment and have good people skills.
Job Requirements: The Marketing Intern must have strong attention to detail. Must meet project deadlines and be highly organized and detail oriented. The intern is comfortable in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and is able to keep up with technology. Ability to filter and adapt information to design documentation and web content.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works with Marketing and Sales to create meaningful, keyword-dense web content and will be responsible for making changes as necessary in response to web analytics.
- Assists with web analytics reporting and contact lists in CRM tool.
- Assists with market research and performance reporting across marketing campaigns.
- Assists in creating brochures, landing pages, graphics, email campaigns, and other sales support materials as defined by promotional plans.
- Will review and research competitors to improve and optimize web and multimedia content and maintain a competitive position.
- Assists in development of promotional copy.
- Works closely with marketing communications manager and product managers in development of online campaigns and graphics.
- Will assist in call campaigns and outreach programs for the purpose of market research or demand generation.
Interested candidates should submit a completed resume and cover letter to: Lindsay_Schuemann@teklynx.com OR TEKLYNX International; Attn: Lindsay Schuemann; 501 W Northshore Dr., Ste. H-380, Glendale WI 53217
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner