TEKLYNX 2015 Products Are Here!
13 October 2015
TEKLYNX INTERNATIONAL ANNOUNCES 2015 RELEASE OF BARCODE LABELING SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS FEATURING WINDOWS 10 SUPPORT AND NEW,
TEKLYNX International, the world's leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced the launch of LABEL MATRIX 2015, LABELVIEW 2015, CODESOFT 2015, SENTINEL 2015 and LABEL ARCHIVE 2015. Featuring support for Windows 10, improved functionality, and increased system flexibility, the TEKLYNX 2015 software release provides a variety of barcode labeling solutions that are easier than ever to implement on any scale and across many expanding industries – including food, medical device and auto manufacturing sectors.
"At TEKLYNX, we're committed to providing industry-leading service, support and barcode labeling solutions that grow with customers over time," states David Kane, TEKLYNX Label Design Product Manager. "Our 2015 software release is a testament to this commitment because it offers tiered labeling solutions replete with new, customer-driven features relevant to a variety of fast-growing industries."
The 2015 product range offers compatibility with Windows 10 along with the following new features:
- Variable Pick List functionality reduces number of labels to maintain and increases label design flexibility
- Edit File shortcut allows you to edit text files while working on labels
- More intuitive activation wizard makes it easier for users to select desired activation type (single vs. network user)
- Expanded GS1 label wizard includes new Application Identifiers (AIs) and simplifies creation of GS1 standard barcodes
- Grid Matrix Code encodes all Chinese characters in barcodes
- DotCode, a 2D symbology, supports high-speed, on-demand printing on labels or products typically found in Direct Part Marking (DPM) applications
- Enhanced label preview functionality in Windows Explorer and via the File Open dialog box: label files now display preview thumbnail and information on author/barcode type
- Uniscribe enhancement, now supports all languages that read right-to-left, such as Arabic
- Tagged Texts Management now supports font/color attributes for foreground and background, useful for food allergen labeling
- Includes proposed nutrition facts label sample
- Expanded dynamic formatting for variable information with Rich Text Fields (italics, color, font) supports highly stylized label design
- File Property now allows end users to easily access label properties to support approvals, security and VBScripting by right clicking on the label
- Click Print feature allows a variety of thumbnail preview sizes and provides end users a shortcut to the print screen, eliminating risk for unintended label modification
- New medical device gallery lists ISO15223 and European standard EN980 symbols
- Help file available in Portuguese
- Includes all LABELVIEW 2015 features
- Improved PortWatch functionality allows end users to print labels for an undetermined quantity of variable weight items when connected to a weighing scale, reducing label stock and time
- Enhanced GridField featuring theability to add multiple database records to one label increases flexibility for creating forms and documents such as packing slips, bills of materials or product receipts
LABEL MATRIX 2015
- Added address field combination expression automatically excludes blank lines, optimizing address labels
- More intuitive activation wizard makes it easier for end users to select desired activation type (single vs. network user)
- Multi-line keyboard input prompts scroll automatically, making data entry more efficient
- If prompted, database connection can automatically refresh when launched – ensuring access to the most up-to-date data
- Expanded number of available label samples helps end users with label designation
- Help file available in Portuguese
- Optimized new platform allows end users to manage up to 1,000 printers from one server
- Faster data processing, more robust, stable and highly scalable
- Controller and Manager combined into one utility – making it easier to navigate the interface
LABEL ARCHIVE 2015
- Optimized reporting tool allows end users to access human-readable print history and create one-click reporting based on system users or dates
- Label dashboard lets end users schedule exports of variable data to unencrypted tables
For more information or to download a demo of LABEL MATRIX 2015, LABELVIEW 2015, CODESOFT 2015, visit http://www.teklynx.com/download-teklynx. To request a demo of SENTINEL 2015 or LABEL ARCHIVE 2015, visit http://www.teklynx.com/request-enterprise. A video regarding the 2015 updates is available here.
To learn more about the details of TEKLYNX’ 2015 product launch, register for a live webinar led by TEKLYNX’ Enterprise and Label Design Product Managers to be held at 1 p.m. Central Standard Time November 11, 2015.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world's leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China and Singapore, more than 620,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success.
Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.