TEKLYNX Software Activation
Unsupported versions of TEKLYNX software can no longer be reactivated. To determine whether your software version is supported, see the Support Life Cycle.
Please contact TEKLYNX Customer Support to discuss upgrade options. Our representatives can be reached at 414-837-4800.
Activating By Phone
If you are using the Activate By Phone option in the offline software activation wizard, click here to get your validation and installation codes.
Replacing an Active License with a New License or Transferring a License to a New Computer?
Note: These steps apply only to current versions of TEKLYNX products. If you are using an unsupported version, please contact us for upgrade options.
To remove a currently active license and replace it with a new license OR transfer a license to a new computer, follow these steps:
- Make sure all open instances of the application are closed.
- Click Start > All Programs > Teklynx > [Program Name] > License Manager.
If you cannot find the application in this location, look in Start > All Programs > Teklynx.
In Network versions, the application is accessed via a button on the Network toolbar.
Note: In earlier versions of LABEL MATRIX and CODESOFT, this application is called Upgrade Wizard. In earlier versions of LABELVIEW, it is called Upgrade Manager.
- Once the License Manager is open, click the Transfer software license option. A message will appear stating that you'll no longer be able to use your software on this machine. Click OK.
Note: If your computer is connected to the Internet, the license will be disabled automatically. Skip to step 5.
- If an Internet connection cannot be established from the computer, a set of alternate deactivation methods will appear in the License Manager. Choose the best method for your needs and follow the onscreen instructions to deactivate the license.
- When you launch the software again after deactivation, the Activation Wizard opens. Choose Activate and follow the onscreen instructions. When prompted for a Serial Number and Password, enter those you received with your new license purchase or reenter your existing information.
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner