TEKLYNX Certified Integrator (TCI)
TEKLYNX software solutions are much more than a set of products - they help a business get to where it needs to be by solving problems and streamlining processes. The Certified Integration Partner is a specialist in barcode labeling and data collection systems as they relate to manufacturing, warehousing, and other business applications, and can work with customers to identify their pain points and implement TEKLYNX enterprise solutions to improve their business.
A Certified Integration Partner has the resources and knowledge to sell, install, and support TEKLYNX enterprise solutions and handle the pre- and post-sales processes on their own. Becoming a certified integrator allows partners to sell TEKLYNX products at a higher discount.
TEKLYNX helps certified partners by sending them qualified leads, which in turn reduces the overall time spent prospecting and increases the amount of time spent having meaningful conversations with customers.
The following levels of certification are available:
- Silver level partners can sell and install SENTINEL.
- Gold level partners can sell and install SENTINEL, LABEL ARCHIVE, and LABELNET.
- Platinum level partners must complete an on-site assessment with TEKLYNX Sales staff. After this assessment, Platinum partners can sell, install, and support SENTINEL, LABEL ARCHIVE, LABELNET, TEKLYNX CENTRAL, TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR, and TEKLYNX CENTRAL GHS.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Valued Partners View all Partners
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Oracle Gold Partner