CODESOFT 10 and SENTINEL 10 – Now Available!
30 May 2012
CODESOFT 10 adds the following new features:
- Fit to Frame – End users can resize text to a specific area based on the amount of text contained in the field and still fit to a frame to optimize space on the label and avoid overlapping.
- TextArt Improvements – The new capabilities allow label designers to draw text based on the shape being used (text can be drawn inside or outside of the shape).
- Pocket Printing - Any user can print labels using Windows Mobile devices with this new add-on.
SENTINEL 10’s enhancements include:
- Only one installation is required to install both SENTINEL and CODESOFT. SENTINEL will automatically install the correct version of CODESOFT with no need for multiple activation codes.
- All the prerequisites your customers need (.NET framework 3.5 SP1, MDAC 2.8, Adobe ReaderX, Windows Installer 4.5) are now automatically installed if necessary.
- Based on your customer’s license, the software automatically activates the correct features between the two product editions: SENTINEL Print Pack and SENTINEL Data Exchange.
Our Product Release Notes contain a full list of features, enhancements, and defect fixes.
View CODESOFT 10 Release Notes
View SENTINEL 10 Release Notes
You can download a demo of CODESOFT 10 here, or request a demo of SENTINEL 10 with CODESOFT 10 here.
Thank you for your business!
- Valued Partners View all Partners
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Oracle Gold Partner