LABEL MATRIX 8.70.00 Now Available
31 January 2012
A new release of LABEL MATRIX is available. LABEL MATRIX 8.70.00 adds the following new features:
- GS1 wizard update – The GS1 Composite wizard now allows users to enter Application Identifier data components with a streamlined process.
- GS1 Databar modification – The default height has been adjusted to more accurately match GS1 standards.
- ITF-14 barcode modification – The default ratio is now set to 2.5:1 to be within an acceptable range as defined by the GS1 specification.
- Default GS1 barcode human readable text – All GS1 barcodes now include human readable text below the barcode by default.
- GTIN and GS1-128 naming update – The naming conventions of these barcode standards have been updated.
The LABEL MATRIX Release Notes contain a full list of enhancements and defect fixes for previous versions.
View Release Notes
LABEL MATRIX 8.70.00 is compatible and fully tested to work with the following TEKLYNX software packages:
- BACKTRACK 7.00.00
- Pocket LABEL MATRIX
Thank you for your business!
- Valued Partners View all Partners
- Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
- Oracle Gold Partner