It's Here - TEKLYNX CENTRAL 4.5
19 May 2015
Enterprise label management software solution offers enhanced features
Milwaukee (May 19, 2015) - TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions, announces the launch of TEKLYNX CENTRAL 4.5, the newest point release of the industry-leading enterprise label management software solution.
TEKLYNX CENTRAL 4.5 includes the following enhanced features:
- More flexibility on the printing interface allows you to customize buttons, locations of dropdown menus, and provides the ability to add a date variable with a calendar
- External database feature drives work order and product information to the printing interface from any business system to drive global printing
- Local print option allows you to leverage Windows print spooler
- Optimized data grid printing and batch printing method in printing interface
Request a free demo to learn more about the TEKLYNX CENTRAL 4.5 enhancements!
TEKLYNX CENTRAL is a solution for…
- Companies who need a single unified solution to handle label design, approval, printing, and reporting
- Companies who print labels at multiple locations
- Companies who are required to meet industry standards for product labeling
Learn more about the TEKLYNX all-in-one solution, TEKLYNX CENTRAL
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading developer of barcode labeling software solutions. More than 620,000 companies in 120 countries rely on TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for supply chain automation, regulation compliance, warehouse management, shipping and receiving, inventory control, and asset management. TEKLYNX is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, Oracle Gold Partner, has internal GS1 Certified Barcode Professionals and invests to develop SAP Certified solutions. TEKLYNX barcode labeling software is CFR Part 11 compliant, and is capable of printing GS1 and HIBC required to generate the AIDC technology labels for UDI compliance, as well as GHS compliance, with support for thermal and thermal transfer printers. TEKLYNX is headquartered in France with operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, China, and Singapore. For more information on how TEKLYNX can help organizations in the medical device and healthcare industry, visit http://www.teklynx.com.
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner