TEKLYNX Releases New Epson Printer Drivers
12 May 2015
New Epson Printer Drivers Now Available!
After many requests from our valued customers, TEKLYNX is excited to announce that we have released new printer drivers for the following Epson printer models, now available for download from the Driver Service Pack (DSP):
• Epson TM-C7500
• Epson TM-C3400
The Epson ColorWorks C7500 Inkjet Label Printer is a fast, full-color heavy production label printer for Just-In-Time Color printing of large print jobs with tight time windows.
Product features include:
•Reliable performance — rugged design means minimal maintenance and a low overall cost of ownership; ideal for busy, on-demand environments
•Powerful productivity — Just in Time Color printing for high-volume labeling applications
•High-speed, on-demand, color printing — speed through multiple full-color labels with variable data up to 11.8" per second
•Durable labels — BS-5609 certification means labels won’t smudge, smear or fade
•Low cost of labeling — up to 50 percent lower printing cost than with laser and thermal transfer printers for high-durability color labels
•Seamless integration — built-in ESC/Label language means you can use the printer with your existing workflow, and even add color with simple programming extensions
•Astounding image quality — powered by PrecisionCoreTM inkjet technology from Epson; delivers precise barcodes and ultra sharp text
•Highly efficient — high-yield ink cartridges mean fewer user interventions and less waste than most thermal transfer printers; easy to change, so there’s less downtime
If you need graphics, 2-color or full-color label printing and a low cost of ownership, the Epson TM-C3400 SecurColor Inkjet Label Printer is an ideal choice.
- High-speed custom color-on-demand label printing
- Using long-lasting pigment ink and a wide choice of media, the ColorWorks C3400 will deliver on-demand color labels in any environment:
- In healthcare - print critical information in colour on patient wristbands, specimens and blood bags
- In retail - use colour to promote in-store offers and create labels for accurate tracking
- For events - print tickets, passes, wristbands and badges
- Print on a variety of media - from 30mm to 112mm, up to 0.2mm thick and on fanfold-format paper. Select from plain paper, fine paper, synthetic paper, PET film, receipt paper, continuous label paper and die-cut label paper. An auto-cutter comes as standard
- Designed with the user in mind, the consumables can be effortlessly exchanged and, thanks to front operation, you can install the printer under the counter. Interface options include USB and Ethernet for straightforward integration with existing systems
These models are supported in LABEL MATRIX 2014, LABELVIEW 2014, and CODESOFT 2014.
Contact TEKLYNX at email@example.com or click here for more information.