LABEL ARCHIVE 2012 is Now Available!
12 September 2013
Ask yourself three questions:
- Are you required to document the history of labels, but don’t have a system to do so?
- Do you have a manual label approval process?
- When you make an update to a label, do you have to update multiple machines?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, request a demo of the new and improved LABEL ARCHIVE 2012 solution.
LABEL ARCHIVE supports the need of our customers for:
- Traceability – The system captures and reports on changes, comments, revisions, and print history for every label in your system.
- Approval – Application-based label approval by designated reviewers ensures only the appropriate label versions make it into production (minimizing print errors). Automatic emails to the appropriate reviewer provide a streamlined workflow.
- Central Repository – Consolidate disparate label templates by storing them within LABEL ARCHIVE’s database (easier to administer).
The newly released version features:
- Enhanced reporting allows for more customization and variable values.
- Print reconciliation enhancements provide the ability to mark and report on successful/failed printed labels and the ability to search for a specific variable value across all of the print jobs for that label.
- The ability to attach a document in the label design approval process.
Request a demo of LABEL ARCHIVE 2012 and start solving the above pain points today!
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner