The Product Manager position is a highly critical and strategic role necessary for future growth of our organization. This individual must is a technical leader with the interpersonal skills to work effectively across internal departments and guide and influence our market. This position is accountable for taking both commodity and enterprise-level products from marketing idea to product launch. The Product Manager works on a wide range of activities from high-level strategic plans to product tactics such as defect management, technical documentation and internal training. This individual is able to see the big picture while being detailed and organized enough to ensure the smallest of details are well thought out.
Job Requirements: BA or BS in Business, Marketing or Product Management, ideally with a minor or emphasis in the Computer Sciences; or BA or BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Sciences with a minor or emphasis in Business and Marketing. Highly technical, with a passion for technical innovation; must be strategic while being detailed and organized; must be very proactive and sensitive to deadlines; must have high technical fluency and be able to adapt knowledge based on the customer’s environment; must be technically creative and be able to apply industry best practices to customer problems; must be a strong technical writer to be able to make market ideas come to life through documenting Market Requirements; must be able to adapt to people with varying technical abilities; design logical business process flows based on input from users; must be comfortable presenting on webinars and in person; strong deductive reasoning and problems solving skills required; 25% travel required, including international travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be successful in this role this individual must have a high degree of business acumen but also a strong degree of strategic agility and a strong determination to follow business and technical oriented processes.
- Must be able to handle complex operations and system/production problems requiring judgment and latitude for independent action. Coordinates problem resolution among a variety of organizations i.e. between the client and hardware/software vendors.
- The position will have thorough and intimate knowledge of the markets TEKLYNX serves.
- Will closely work with Technology Partners, Partners, End-users and Sales to understand the current and future needs of the TEKLYNX products.
- Will be responsible for working with R&D, Sales and Marketing to define growth expectations for each product line.
- This person will be the key communication liaison between R&D and the market by working closely with Sales, Marketing, and Operations.
- Will be sole person to own the coordination of every aspect of a product including but not limited to: creating market requirements, confirming and prioritizing defects and enhancements, graphics, help files, BOM’s, pricing, internal training, etc, as well as business cases and use cases to perpetuate the development of a solution into solid saleable product.
- This person must be able and willing to follow predetermined processes and must manage all work within the process and tools defined by the business.
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner