TEKLYNX Operations Manager is responsible for managing the day to day operations of the group of 10 to 12 employees who make up our Technical Support, Customer Care and Production Team. This individual will continually strive to improve our operational standards, policies and procedures. Must thoroughly enjoy all aspects of people leadership and have a desire to provide only the highest level of customer service. The ideal candidate for this position will enjoy working in a busy, active team environment and have the ability to successfully manage both the tactical and strategic nature of this position. Must be able to provide information and respond to inquiries from employees, managers and customers.
The ideal candidate will possess an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Business or Information Technology. A minimum of 5 to 7 years people management experience is required. Must have working knowledge of Microsoft operating systems, software and PC, peripheral hardware. Must be strategic, self motivated, detailed and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set and maintain call response objectives, service levels and department goals
- Make sure all department personnel constantly upgrade skills to keep pace with products and implement training when necessary
- Staffing, hiring, performance management, mentoring, training, motivating and coaching team members to develop existing skills and continually improve performance
- Identify, analyze, recommend and implement solutions to problems
- Allocate one's time effectively and work under pressure; handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Adapt to new ideas and constant changes; ability to self-motivate, self-manage and work independently with minimal direction
- Maintain strong skills relating to IT support, Customer Care and Production
View all Partners
Microsoft Gold Certified Partner
Oracle Gold Partner